Pennine Lancashire 10K
A town centre start and finish guarantees a brilliant atmosphere.
Towneley Hall - a stunning feature of our new 10K in Burnley.
Join the thousands who will run for charity.
We’re bringing a 10K across the Pennines once again.
- Golden girl Hannah’s winning performance for York 10K celebration night!20 September 2013
- Runners bring home boost for charity at Asda Foundation York 10K 07 August 2013
- York 10K race packs update01 August 2013
Join thousands of like-minded runners as they take part in what promises to be a fantastic sporting charity event.
Date: Sunday 22nd June 2014
Location: Burnley Town Centre
Start Time: 9.30 am
In what will be the second event in our series of 10K runs, this new route will take you on a tour of the East Lancashire town of Burnley. Starting and finishing outside the historic Mechanics Theatre, the 10K race will see you head through Thompson Park and along the lake in Ridgewood before reaching the beautiful Towneley Hall.
If it’s a charity event you’re after, look no further! You can fundraise for a cause of your choice or opt to raise money for one of our partner charities.
All our running events are suitable for all abilities and this new route is no exception, so dig out your trainers and make Run For All history.
What is included in my entry fee?
· Electronic event information guide
· Individual runner number
· Baggage store
· Water stations - 2 on course and one at the finish
· Cheer points, bands and music on course
· Lucozade at the finish
· Finisher's tech t-shirt and medal
· Personal runner time post-event
· Opportunity to purchase official event photographs post-event
· Spot prizes
For more information, including what to expect both before, on the day and post event, route information and travel advice, please see our runner information page.
Registration fees will go direct to Run For All Ltd to cover the costs of staging the event, with any profits from the Pennine Lancashire 10K going directly to the Jane Tomlinson Appeal. All entrants are encouraged to fundraise for the charity of their choice. Under UKA rules: 2013 – 104747.